Welcome Visitors! It's V Day. And my house is the cleanest when I have visitors coming. So come on over for a visit. Just give me some advanced warning...
Why I love to have VISITORS (once in a while.)
- As I said before, the house is cleaner - things get extra scrubbing when visitors are coming like the microwave, the basement, the dog...
- I get to try out new recipes - I like following recipes (and improvising) especially on an appreciative audience of visitors!
- Visitors are more appreciative than the local denizens - ah, I just said that, but it's a definite bonus. they notice the cleanliness and effort of being a hostess (and mom)
- We do more fun stuff with visitors - we do touristy things, we go to movies, we eat out, and we play games - yay!
- My family usually behaves better when visitors are around.
- My puppy gets more attention, which he deserves.
- I love to catch up, visitors bring interesting conversations - not much of that around my house full of closed-mouthed (yet loud and obnoxious) boys!
|my favorite visitors!!|
Do you do anything special when you're expecting visitors?
You can visit other blogs from the A to Z challenge HERE.