Friday, January 15, 2016

Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip

Over the Christmas break, my son requested buffalo chicken dip. I called a friend who sent me a recipe that honestly, had far too many steps.

Being the lazy cook that I am, I whittled that bad boy down to 3 ingredients.

No one guessed I hadn't started from scratch. That's a busy housewife win.

The trick is using the already prepared and bottled wing sauce. Hey, Sweet Baby Ray worked hard to master the recipe...why should I try to compete with him, or her?

This dip is excellent on tortillas, corn chips, or toasted baguette slices.

I used fat free cream cheese, so I could dip full fat chips with half the guilt. It was still creamy and delicious. I left out the ranch dressing because 2 out of my 4 boys hate ranch, and the other 2 out of 4 can add it themselves.






6 comments:

  1. Don't eat it Liz. You are trying to lose weight. OK for your athletic sons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the best, Jo! I promise I'll steer clear of the junk. But it is good also using celery. I should have mentioned that.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. My kids loved it. My husband hates wing sauce. How weird, right?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Honestly? If I can't cheat, I probably won't cook it. I'm pretty lazy in the kitchen.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by the House!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...