Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Costumes + Creativity = Confidence

Don't be afraid to be different. Make a statement. Be bold or be shy, but be YOU!

Here are some hilarious (and EASY) costume ideas that might make you think. But these folks were brave enough (and smart enough) to come up with them. See if you can figure out what/who they are...The costume names are listed at the bottom.








There are tons more, but you have work to do!! Tell me others you thought of in the comments first!
Happy Hump Day!

Answers: Cereal Killer, Deviled Egg, 50 Shades of Gray, Identity Thief, Spice Rack, Ceiling Fan (I had the hardest time figuring that one out!), Dust Bunny

6 comments:

  1. Good ones. I only got Devilled Egg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so funny!
    I love the dust bunny!

    I saw one recently that was a woman in a bathrobe and slippers with stuffed cats attached to the robe and she was the crazy cat lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe! Fantastic! I got them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put my dress on backwards, it went to the floor, my coat, and brushed my long hair down over my face. Then I put the mask on the back of my head and stood backwards at the door. No one noticed. It was fun, and cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. If you are real Roblox Fan then you should collect these Roblox Audio 2020

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the House!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...