=> I growl a lot - about the weather, sickness, kids on screen too much, and static - boy do I hate static! Double Grrr!
=>But I do enjoy not having to shave, which makes me feel like a bear, too.
Yup, call me Harriet the Bear.
To keep my inner bear at bay - here are a couple of cures:
- I try to keep more nuts and berries and less junk food in the house for when I'm feeling peckish (shout out to my British friends)
- A new sweater or scarf or other knit item is a warm fuzzy treat in cold weather.
- Keep Cold-eeze or Zicam and sanitizer on hand to drive away colds - and lotion for the dryness of the sanitizer!
- And replace video time with board game togetherness time!
- I don't have a good cure for static - except spraying my hairbrush with hairspray...