Monday, November 26, 2018

#Christmas #Crafts


I always try to make time for at least one craft at Christmas time. But they have to be easy. This year, I needed a gift idea for promoting my books and came up with ornaments! Michaels had lots of ornament crafts to pick from... I chose clear plastic balls to fill and added sparkly pipe cleaners, sequins, snowflakes, ribbon, and other items I could fit into the ornaments along with printed pics of my books with cute characters. Here's how they came out:



They were a big hit!

And here are a few other crafts I've done over the years that were easy and came out pretty well.
our family singing xmas carols--
painted tp rolls with mini printed music
and baby sock hats!

sent away for EDIBLE LABELS--
won a prize for most creative cookies!

reindeer cookies

marshmallow mice--I miss these little guys,
they're so big now!
I've also done wreathes, stockings, hats, and more. So, I'd say Christmas Crafts are a tradition for me.

Do you have any cherished holiday traditions? or favorite crafts?
Happy December!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tara - they look wonderful .. that's a brilliant idea - as are the others ... enjoy the build up to Christmas and some writing time! Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the reindeer cookies!!! They look easy enough even for me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the House!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...