Monday, October 1, 2018

Easy Lo-Cal #Latte #Recipes!

I love pumpkin season, aka FALL!

I also love a good pumpkin spice latte. But I don't like the price or the calories or the waiting in line... So if you agree, save your time and money and try one of these lower calorie, easy to make...

FALL LATTE RECIPES!


Pumpkin Spice Latte
Fill cup 2/3 full of coffee
Add milk and sugar to taste
Stir in 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Top with whip cream and a dash of spice

Easier still, use pumpkin spice creamer




Apple Cinnamon Latte
Fill cup 2/3 full of coffee
Add equal amounts of milk and apple cider
Add sugar to taste
Top with whip cream and a dash of cinnamon






Candy Corn Latte
Fill cup 2/3 full of coffee
Add milk to taste
Stir in 1/4 tsp sugar
Stir in 1/4 tsp vanilla
Top with whip cream and a splatter of vanilla



Notice what ingredient is in each of these (besides coffee & milk): a spritz of whip cream. Whip cream is awesome for sweetness on a diet--it's low calorie, low carb, and adds loads of fun and flavor!

And just for fun, I tried another experiment and video taped it for you! Check it out =)


Happy, cozy, Fall sipping!
And don't forget to enter the contest for the words of wisdom!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry, don't like Diet Coke or any other similar drink any more, although I did once, many, many, years ago. As for coffee, I drink decaf black no sugar so I am not a convert, sorry. In fact the only way I like Pumpkin is as a soup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you’ll have to give us a pumpkin soup recipe !

      Delete
  2. That apple cinnamon latte sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job…
    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the House!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...