Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Did I feel a drop?

I'm always trying to improve my health habits. You know the big 4...
  1. Eat better
  2. Sleep more
  3. Exercise
  4. Drink water
Most of them come and go, though I do try to be aware and I come up with great strategies to help myself toward these goals of a healthier lifestyle.

Lately, I've been focusing on drinking more water. Here's my plan:
  • no coffee after lunch
  • only 1 diet soda a day, if any
  • the rest is water
But plain old water is plain old boring! So I decided to try some add-ins, or squirt-ins! And they are really helping me enjoy drinking water, a lot!

Do you have any tips for healthier living? I could use all the help I can get!

4 comments:

  1. I don't drink a lot of water either Tara, but I drink decaf coffee all day long. We do obtain liquid out of all the foods we eat every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we do. I still feel like I don't drink enough, though!

      Delete
  2. I'm trying to quit my soda habit, so I switched to caffeinated water. I agree that plain water is boring. I figure it's a step in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good step! And some caffeine has benefits!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by the House!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...