Monday, August 15, 2016

Can you feel me? #DIY felt tab fixes!

After such awesome guest posts the last two weeks, I FEEL pretty lame giving you my little old felt tab advice - but, it's my week and that's what I got!

I love these little guys.

They come in handy a lot around my house...
replacing tabs that fall off my ipad and other devices and appliances...

helping tiles and signs stay up, instead of hanging them...

just a little tab can keep a door from slamming - and make a quiet shut...

and my hub's favorite use, to keep pictures from scratching the wall!

And those felt tabs come in all sizes. They sell bigger ones to put on the bottom of chairs and I used a couple of those to replace the feet on my crock pot!

Sharing little ideas like this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

Happy Monday! And happy first day of school!

8 comments:

  1. What good ideas Tara. I would never have thought of some of your uses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great uses! Like Jo, I wouldn't have thought of some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I have to go looking for felt tabs now. So many great uses. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tara - those are so useful .. and I can a few extra ideas here .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool ideas! Putting felt tabs on our door frames would make things a lot quieter around here when the grandchildren visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Murees, thanks and nice to see you!

    Hilary, you're so sweet! Cheers!

    Susan, you cant be a grandmother! thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the House!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...