Monday, September 19, 2016

Happy - Argh - Pirate - Argh - Monday - Argh!

The Really Real Housewives are proud to present DONNA K WEAVER as our guest this week! And starting on her birthday, no less!


Today is my birthday! I’m too old to take pleasure anymore in the increasing numbers, but I do have a couple of things I like to celebrate.

First

It’s Hermione Granger’s birthday too (if she’d really been born).  *shouts*

Happy Birthday, Hermione!

   

Second


This is a day of awesomeness. Did you know:
  • If you live near a Krispy Kreme, you can get a free donut by talking like a pirate today and a DOZEN donuts by dressing up like one when you come.
  • Facebook has a language option of Pirate (It’s actually called English, Pirate), so all your headings are in pirate. (Click here for instructions)
Here's what my header looks like in Pirate.
  • Google also has a search page just for Pirate talk. Click here.
  • There are language translators to help you if your pirate speech doesn’t flow easily. Here are a couple to try:

To conclude, enjoy this humorous “how to video” on celebrating the day.





Donna K. Weaver is an award-winning author, wife, mother, grandmother, Harry Potter geek, Army veteran, karate black belt, and online gamer.

11 comments:

  1. I think you should get a free donut just for walking into a Krispy Kreme.
    Happy birthday, Donna! I don't count the years anymore either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really quite generous with their giveaways. Those things are addictive.

      Delete
  2. Hi Donna - birthdays are fun ... but can I choose my own chocolate! That Hermione snippet is good ... Happy Birthday ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes you need to choose your own chocolate!

      Delete
  3. I still love birthdays and I am much older than any of you. Happy Birthday and lots more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a day late, but I hope you had a happy birthday, wench! (Um, that's supposed to be pirate talk... not saying I consider you an actual wench, or anything... oh never mind...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your artwork and follow you pots this very minute!
    หนังสงคราม

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the House!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...