We had a teaser of spring this week, got to 75 one day! My boys were happy to get outside. But cold weather is around the corner, so it's not quite time for shorts yet.
- Seek the light!
- Eat better
- Get some exercise
- Don't watch the news! i.e. - avoid negativity
- Listen to some tunes
- Talk to friends, old and new
This list may sound familiar because it's also a good way to live, no matter what time of year it is. I know I'd be happier if I ate better and exercised more, but it's just not as high a priority as it should be.
I also put together a list of some Positives Parts of Winter!
- Sweaters & Boots
- Cozy comfort - blankets, fires, hot cocoa, cuddling
- No bugs!
- No outdoor allergies!
- No yard work
- Snow - just not too much
- Basketball season - fun sport to watch
- Outdoor fun - skating, sledding, skiing, snowmen
Winter is not my favorite season, but it's not all bad. And soon Spring will be here with new, new, new... And that's why we have the change of seasons, so we don't have to deal with too much of one - unless you want to and move to Florida!